Weston Florida Real Estate Market Report – Homes for Sale & Homes Sold October 2020
What’s Going on in the Weston Florida Real Estate Market?
During the month of October 2020, there were 80 Single Family Homes Sold. These properties were purchased at a sale price of $350,000 to $6 million.
- The Average Sale Price of homes sold in Weston was $785,527
- Homes sold at an average of 97% of their list price
- Properties remained on the market an average of 65 days before being sold
- The Average Sale Price per Sq. Ft. was $253
- Sold Homes were from 1,153 Sq. Ft. to 34,039 Sq. Ft.
- Sold properties had from 2 to 9 Bedrooms
As of this market update, there are currently 171 Weston Single Family Homes under contract (pending a sale). These homes were listed for sale from $299,000 to $2,250,000.
Highest Price Single Family Home Sold in Weston in October 2020
|Address||List Price | Price Sold||Sq. Ft.||Bed | Bath|
|3305 Fairfield Lane|
Windmill Ranch Estates
|LP $6.8 Million|
SP $6 Million
333 Days on Market
|Living Area 34,039|